Saturday, January 26, 2013

The festival of recent years


Hello.

I write the last continuance in this first one. Because it was a virtual thing, it was one of the problems that I faced by a current festival of Japan and took it up by this theme setting.

They need one year for the exercise of the musical accompaniment at once. This doesn’t have the difference in town of Ogaki of any place. In addition, for securing of talented person , the thing named “the musical accompaniment club” which teaches the elementary school of the neighborhood a musical accompaniment exists. It was said that I taught a musical accompaniment once a month, and I have seen the thing called the figure which wrestled eagerly with TV there.

However, declining birthrate almost advances to both a lot of areas not to have and such a place like other areas, and a young person disappears. Then, as a result it is thought about in each town participating in the same festival the age group of a person performing art varying widely. There are many old people in the town which there is again, and there is the place going to if I think whether a primary schoolchild goes in the certain town. In the former case, it is a problem to be impossible of participation for the festival of the town that it is thought when nobody is inherited as it is. A tradition was not inherited, and this is a problem of Japan not a problem only for Ogaki if a problem of Gifu is big and looks. It is the one which there is no help for it even if such a thing happens in the modern society where population and industry are concentrated in the metropolis.

The solution to such problem is participation of the festivals of the youths. The youth who is in the metropolis participates in an event to affect the festival of the town where they were born and raised, and the story is different when I show posture wrestling until a festival together. In late years they have the phenomenon that the youth who gradually left outside a town comes back to the town of Ebisu that I wrote and participates in last time. In addition , it is very few, but originally I was not born and raised in the town, but the case which I am interested and concerned with is thought about like my case. Because the town where I was born and raised was only included in Ogaki merger, even the festival car much less the musical accompaniment has not lasted. There is only the talk I had, and, according to the present study, the evidence including the photograph and the article that it is don’t come out at all in old days. If really had, is splendid, even if is discovered and is proud of the town where I was born and raised, don’t think too much now.

I intended to speak recent festival circumstances, but have been talked about my hometown finally. I talk to a friend in this way well. “Myself you mean what by this with two hometowns,” or the person who read this article will be accompanied by imagination. It is useful plenty in an understaffed town me. Thanks to abundance of the knowledge of my Ogaki festival, a story knows it to a person meeting 20 years old on a birthday of this year for a little less than 60 generations much less the same age. I am proud of such ability and want to act as the point from now on as I don’t break these relations.

There is it by the end this time in such a place. As for the next time in fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment